If you’re a farmer or rancher, a cowboy or a family looking for that secluded one of kind trophy property, this is it… BEAR MOUNTAIN RANCH.
Situated on more than 1,000 acres in the heart of Northern California, this impressive country estate offers a life of serene beauty. Don’t let this awesome setting overshadow the phenomenal operations of this working ranch.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Magnificent Virtual Tour on Bear Mountain Ranch in Whitmore, California








Call Jerry Boren for additional information on this stunning ranch.
530-722-2203 or 800-587-1110

1 comment:

  1. I have lived here 45yrs never new about this place until I drove by it in my concrete truck on my way to a job amazing to see from the road .I was wondering who owns it . Also if its a travel destination.

    ReplyDelete